Eat right for life: become more healthy in the foods you eat ... saturated fat (Home Extension Publication 384-4)
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Eat right for life: become more healthy in the foods you eat ... saturated fat (Home Extension Publication 384-4)
- Home Extension Publication 384-4 (HE-384-4) provides information on saturated fat in one's diet
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Project CERES: Project Ceres digitizes historical publications of the North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service, making materials electronically accessible and more easily discoverable so researchers can find how agricultural education was represented in the latter half of the 20th century.
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Publications (UA102.200) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Project Ceres is a collaboration between the United States Agricultural Information Network (USAIN), the Agriculture Network Information Collaborative (AgNI]), and the Center for Research Libraries (CRL). It supports ongoing preservation and digitization of collections in the field of agriculture, and it supports small projects that facilitate the retention and preservation of print materials essential to study of the History and Economics of Agriculture that were published between 1860 and 1988 and to make those materials accessible electronically through digitization.