Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Farm and Home Week program, 1950
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work -- North Carolina
Women in agriculture
- Original Format:
- 27 pages
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Created Date:
Home Demonstration Clubs of North Carolina
more info on Home Demonstration Clubs of North Carolina
Farm and Home Week more info on Farm and Home Week (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Extending NC Cooperative Extension Digital History: This LSTA-grant funded digitization project brings thousands of pages of primary source materials, as well as audio and video assets, on agricultural extension and its impact on North Carolina's citizens and the state’s 20th-century agricultural economy online for scholars here and around the world.
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service, North Carolina Extension and Community Association Records (UA102.052) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- This digitization project was supported by grant funds from the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) as administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Natural and Cultural Resources (IMLS grant number LS-252476-OLS-22).