Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- 1953 Annual Narrative Report of Haywood County Home Demonstration Clubs Girls' 4-H Clubs, Haywood County, NC
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Coverage Date:
- Childers, Jean; Cornwell, Mary M.
Haywood County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Annual Reports (UA102.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.