Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- A Guide To Better Dairying (Extension Circular No. 294)
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Created Date:
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Extension Circulars, 1946-1954 (S544.3 .N8 N63 1946-1954) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.