Download PDF (7.51 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- A Proposal for Title V Funds Rural Development Act of 1972 for Project Entitled Increasing Income of Small Farmers In Western North Carolina Through Propogation and Production of Native Rhododendron
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Keller, Kenneth Raymond more info on Keller, Kenneth Raymond, 1913-1985
- Hyatt, George more info on Hyatt, George, 1915-1994
- Coverage Date:
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Annual Reports (UA102.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.