- C. A. Dillon at North Carolina State College Development Council Meeting
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- North Carolina State College Development Council Meeting in Alumni Building; C. A. Dillon
Dillon, C. A.
more info on Dillon, C. A.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Communication Services Records (UA100.099) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Arthur Winslow Hall -- Alumni Memorial Building (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- NCSU Campus
- NC State University
- Historical note:
- Winslow Hall was built in 1897 and served as infirmary until its renovation in 1959 when it was renamed Alumni Memorial Building to honor more than 300 alumni who died in World War II and the Korean War. In 2006, the building was renamed Winslow Hall after the Dorothy and Roy Park Alumni Center on Centennial Campus opened. Arthur Winslow was one of the original members of the Watauga Club who successfully petitioned the North Carolina legislature in 1885 to charter the school that would become North Carolina State University.
Alumni and alumnae
State universities and colleges -- North Carolina
Universities and colleges