Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Industrial Engineering student working on table in Furniture Manufacturing class
- Pete Jenkins, I.E. student, working on table in Furniture class. (Sig Johnson used this picture for furniture trade journal); V.A. Negative, December, 1957; Transcribed from envelope: Furniture manufacturing; Time and motion study
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
North Carolina State College. Department of Industrial Engineering
more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Industrial Engineering
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Communication Services Records (UA100.099) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)