Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- African American 4-H display, "Home of Better Hams"
Community and Extension
African Americans -- History
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- NC State Fair: Negro 4-H, Johnston County: "Home of Better Hams," Mr. L. R. Johnson, Negro County Agent, Mrs. Lucy O'Toole, Negro Home Agent
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
North Carolina State Fair more info on North Carolina State Fair
Johnston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Communication Services Records (UA100.099) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).