Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Research Station seminar and meeting reports
Plants -- Research
- Original Format:
Multiple materials (materials for groups)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Research Station Seminar :: Departmental Information :: General Records
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Plant Pathology Records, 1925-1997 (UA100.025) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Plant Disease Clinic information and correspondence
Series 1, Box 3, Folder 1
- Plant Disease and Insect Clinic Summary Reports
Series 1, Box 3, Folder 2
- Plant Pathology Department reports and papers
Series 1, Box 3, Folder 5
- Research Station seminar and meeting reports, Series 1, Box 3, Folder 6 (Current Folder)
- Plant Pathology Seminar reports
Series 1, Box 3, Folder 8
- Tobacco Day: Annual Flue-Cured Review programs, 1982-1984
Series 1, Box 3, Folder 10
- Diseases Affecting the Market Quality of Irish Potatoes in Eastern North Carolina, by L.W. Nielsen and J.H. Jensen
Series 1, Box 3, Folder 11
- Memorandum on Plant Pathology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Raleigh, by B.W. Wells
Series 1, Box 3, Folder 12