Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Plant Pathology long range plans and comprehensive review report
Plants -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Long-Range Plans and Self-Studies :: Departmental Information :: General Records
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Plant Pathology Records, 1925-1997 (UA100.025) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Electron Microscope Committee grant proposals and A Proposal to Establish An International Center of Tropical Phytopathology
Series 1, Box 2, Folder 1
- International Meloidogyne Project findings publications
Series 1, Box 2, Folder 2
- Plant Pathology long range plans and comprehensive review report, Series 1, Box 2, Folder 3 (Current Folder)