Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Harvested asparagus, circa 1900
- Horticulture Department; Made by M.V. Slingerland
Vegetables -- Harvesting
- Original Format:
Black and white lantern slide
- 3 x 4 in.
- Item identifier:
- Slingerland, M. V. (Mark Vernon), 1864-1909 more info on Slingerland, M. V. (Mark Vernon), 1864-1909
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University, Department of Horticultural Science Records (UA100.022) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)