Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- North Carolina State University Entomology Newsletter, 1969
College student newspapers and periodicals
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Abernathy, Charles O. more info on Abernathy, Charles O.
- Created Date:
- This folder contains an edition of the periodical titled "North Carolina State University Entomology Newsletter." It was edited by Charles O. Abernathy, and made for the faculty, staff, and students of N. C. State's Entomology Department. The newsletter contains an editorial, an introduction to the Entomology Department's new head, Kenneth Lee Knight, departmental news, information on faculty, staff, and graduate students, news from the entomology club, and updates on alumni.
North Carolina State University. Department of Entomology
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Entomology
Knight, Kenneth L. (Kenneth Lee), 1915- more info on Knight, Kenneth L. (Kenneth Lee), 1915-
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Entomology Records, 1932-2005 (UA100.017) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- North Carolina State University Entomology Newsletter, 1969, Series 6, Box 7, Folder 8 (Current Folder)