Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Entomological Research Projects Receiving Federal Grant Support list, 1963
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains a list compiling "Entomological Research Projects Receiving Federal Grant Support," involving projects that are wholly or in-part concerned with entomology. The list, in table form, includes the title of the project, the project's principle investigator, the institution where it is being conducted, and the granting agency. The lists are divided into the topics of: biochemistry and physiology; toxicology; genetics; microbiology and pathology; epidemiology, medical, and veterinary entomology; behavior, ecology, and bionomics; systematics, morphology, and evolution; and technic, methods, and miscellaneous subjects.
Lists (Document genres)
North Carolina State University. Department of Entomology
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Entomology
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Entomology Records, 1932-2005 (UA100.017) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Boll Weevil Eradication by Willard A. Dickerson, Jr., circa 1983
Series 3, Box 3, Folder 3
- A Brief History of Acarology in North Carolina with Emphasis on the Work of the North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station, by Maurice H. Farrier, circa 1976-1977
Series 3, Box 3, Folder 4
- Excerpts from a Lecture on the Ecological Principles as a Basis for Pest Management in the Agroecosystem, by R. L. Rabb, R. E. Stinner, and G. A. Carlson, circa 1972
Series 3, Box 3, Folder 5
- Entomological Research Projects Receiving Federal Grant Support list, 1963, Series 3, Box 3, Folder 6 (Current Folder)
- Essentials for Successful Pest Management Programs by R. L. Rabb, 1978
Series 3, Box 3, Folder 7
- Mechanisms of Pesticide Toxicity : A Progress Report on National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Program Grant E8-00044, July 16, 1969-September 30, 1974
Series 3, Box 3, Folder 8
- Records related to parathion study, 1970-1971
Series 3, Box 3, Folder 9
- Reports on pesticide controversy, 1969-1970
Series 3, Box 3, Folder 10
- Pesticide residue records, 1961-1964
Series 3, Box 3, Folder 11
- Pine mouse (pitymus pinetorum) control research records, 1957-1973
Series 3, Box 3, Folder 12