Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Excerpts from a Lecture on the Ecological Principles as a Basis for Pest Management in the Agroecosystem, by R. L. Rabb, R. E. Stinner, and G. A. Carlson, circa 1972
Speeches, addresses, etc.
Pests -- Control
- Item identifier:
- Rabb, Robert Lamar more info on Rabb, Robert Lamar
- Stinner, R. E. more info on Stinner, R. E.
- Carlson, G. A. more info on Carlson, G. A.
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains a report titled "Excerpts from a Lecture on the Ecological Principles as a Basis for Pest Management in the Agroecosystem," written by by Robert L. Rabb, R. E. Stinner, and G. A. Carlson. The report discusses how the ways pest management have changed, and they need to be examined from a more agricultural ecological perspective in order to see the broader picture than just controlling pest populations. The report also includes several diagrams to further illustrate statements given in the report, and excerpts from a proposal from the National Science Foundation titled "The Principles, Strategies and Tactics of Pest Population Regulation and Control in Major Crop Ecosystems."
National Science Foundation (U.S.)
more info on National Science Foundation (U.S.)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Entomology Records, 1932-2005 (UA100.017) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Boll Weevil Eradication by Willard A. Dickerson, Jr., circa 1983
Series 3, Box 3, Folder 3
- A Brief History of Acarology in North Carolina with Emphasis on the Work of the North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station, by Maurice H. Farrier, circa 1976-1977
Series 3, Box 3, Folder 4
- Excerpts from a Lecture on the Ecological Principles as a Basis for Pest Management in the Agroecosystem, by R. L. Rabb, R. E. Stinner, and G. A. Carlson, circa 1972, Series 3, Box 3, Folder 5 (Current Folder)
- Entomological Research Projects Receiving Federal Grant Support list, 1963
Series 3, Box 3, Folder 6
- Essentials for Successful Pest Management Programs by R. L. Rabb, 1978
Series 3, Box 3, Folder 7
- Mechanisms of Pesticide Toxicity : A Progress Report on National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Program Grant E8-00044, July 16, 1969-September 30, 1974
Series 3, Box 3, Folder 8
- Records related to parathion study, 1970-1971
Series 3, Box 3, Folder 9
- Reports on pesticide controversy, 1969-1970
Series 3, Box 3, Folder 10
- Pesticide residue records, 1961-1964
Series 3, Box 3, Folder 11
- Pine mouse (pitymus pinetorum) control research records, 1957-1973
Series 3, Box 3, Folder 12