Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Corn Blight, early 1970s
Corn -- Diseases and pests -- Southern States
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Images taken in 1971 of corn blight
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Corn Blight, early 1970s, Series 6, Carton 6.1, Folder 17 (Current Folder)