Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Volunteerism Task Force records, 1983-1984
- Original Format:
- Typescript (unpublished)
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to the North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service's Volunteerism Task Force and their impact study on "Volunteerism in the People's Plan of North Carolina." The study examined the effect of volunteerism through the Agricultural Extension Service and how beneficial volunteerism programs were. Records include correspondence and memorandums, a meeting agenda, and an impact study summary sheet form.
Agendas (Administrative records)
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Crop Science postcards, 1980-1983
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 7
- Weed Management in Soybeans by Lafayette Thompson, Jr. and Dial-A-Weed information, 1981
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 8
- 4-H Club records, 1964-1966
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 9
- 4-H Curriculum Development Committee records, 1980-1982
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 10
- 4-H Curriculum Development Council, 1983
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 11
- North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service seed program records, 1963-1964
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 12
- Volunteerism Task Force records, 1983-1984, Series 4, Box 36, Folder 13 (Current Folder)