Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- 4-H Curriculum Development Committee records, 1980-1982
Agriculture -- Study and teaching -- Activity programs
- Original Format:
- Typescript (unpublished)
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to the meetings and decisions of the 4-H Curriculum Development Committee. The Committee, made of chiefly volunteer members, established the educational programs and informational outreach for North Carolina's 4-H and Youth Development through the Agricultural Extension Service. The records include committee reports and meeting minutes, application forms for proposals for introducing new 4-H curricula in North Carolina, and a report made by the 4-H Plants and Soils committee given to the Curriculum Development Committee.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Crop Science postcards, 1980-1983
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 7
- Weed Management in Soybeans by Lafayette Thompson, Jr. and Dial-A-Weed information, 1981
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 8
- 4-H Club records, 1964-1966
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 9
- 4-H Curriculum Development Committee records, 1980-1982, Series 4, Box 36, Folder 10 (Current Folder)
- 4-H Curriculum Development Council, 1983
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 11
- North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service seed program records, 1963-1964
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 12
- Volunteerism Task Force records, 1983-1984
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 13