Download PDF (3.26 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Weed Management in Soybeans by Lafayette Thompson, Jr. and Dial-A-Weed information, 1981
Weeds -- Control
- Item identifier:
- Thompson, Lafayette more info on Thompson, Lafayette
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains a booklet written by Lafayette "Fate" Thompson, Jr. titled "Weed Management in Soybeans." The work describes efficient methods and tools for weed management for soybean crops, including crop rotations, crop competition, cultivation, and herbicides. It also describes methods of controlling specific weeds such as johnsorgrass, bermudagrass, and nutsedge. Also in the folder include handouts for a "Dial-A-Weed" presentation.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Crop Science postcards, 1980-1983
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 7
- Weed Management in Soybeans by Lafayette Thompson, Jr. and Dial-A-Weed information, 1981, Series 4, Box 36, Folder 8 (Current Folder)
- 4-H Club records, 1964-1966
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 9
- 4-H Curriculum Development Committee records, 1980-1982
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 10
- 4-H Curriculum Development Council, 1983
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 11
- North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service seed program records, 1963-1964
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 12
- Volunteerism Task Force records, 1983-1984
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 13