Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Crop Science postcards, 1980-1983
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains four postcards prepared by North Carolina State University's Crops Science Extension Service and sent with advice and guidelines to small grain producers and farmers. The topics include "Three Keys to Reading and Understanding Seed-Analysis Tags," "Tips for Choosing High-Quality Seed," and "Tips for Small Grain Seeding."
Sullivan, Gene A.
more info on Sullivan, Gene A.
Jarrett, Ronald E. more info on Jarrett, Ronald E.
Mueller, J. Paul more info on Mueller, J. Paul
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Crop Science postcards, 1980-1983, Series 4, Box 36, Folder 7 (Current Folder)
- Weed Management in Soybeans by Lafayette Thompson, Jr. and Dial-A-Weed information, 1981
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 8
- 4-H Club records, 1964-1966
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 9
- 4-H Curriculum Development Committee records, 1980-1982
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 10
- 4-H Curriculum Development Council, 1983
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 11
- North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service seed program records, 1963-1964
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 12
- Volunteerism Task Force records, 1983-1984
Series 4, Box 36, Folder 13