Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Corn research and projects records, 1964-1966
Corn -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to North Carolina State University's agricultural projects related to research in corn. The projects include corn insurance programs, a commercial market for popcorn, state-wide contests providing awards for the person who produces the most and best quality of corn, and corn breeding and pathology programs. The records include memorandums and correspondence, contest guidelines, and a report on corn stunt virus.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- All-Practice Demonstration Group Steering Committee Meeting minutes, 1965
Series 4, Box 33, Folder 8
- All Practice Seed Production Committee records, 1965-1966
Series 4, Box 33, Folder 9
- Corn research and projects records, 1964-1966, Series 4, Box 33, Folder 12 (Current Folder)