Download PDF (1.85 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- All-Practice Demonstration Group Steering Committee Meeting minutes, 1965
Agriculture -- Research
- Original Format:
- Typescript (unpublished)
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains the minutes of the Steering Committee Meeting of the All-Practice Demonstration group held at the North Carolina State Faculty Club. The minutes include summaries of the discussions during the meeting, as well as summaries of committee reports given. Also included is a memorandum to which the minutes were attached.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- All-Practice Demonstration Group Steering Committee Meeting minutes, 1965, Series 4, Box 33, Folder 8 (Current Folder)
- All Practice Seed Production Committee records, 1965-1966
Series 4, Box 33, Folder 9
- Corn research and projects records, 1964-1966
Series 4, Box 33, Folder 12