Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station proposed regional projects records, 1958-1959
Agriculture -- Research
Agriculture -- Experimentation
- Original Format:
- Typescript (unpublished); Archival collection
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to two North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station projects, "The Influence of Drought and Cold Factors on the Persistence of Ladino Clover as Related to Management" and "Response of Forage Plants to Specific Environmental Factors." The records include a correspondence, a project outline, and minutes from a meeting of Technical Committee.
North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- "Studies on the Segregation in Artificial Amphiploids in the Genus Gossypium," records, 1953-1965
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 1
- Tobacco grant projects, 1946-1950
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 2
- Tropical legumes study records, 1975-1976
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 3
- University of Tennessee and Atomic Energy Commission plant irradiation project, 1955-1960
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 4
- Official Variety Testing Program records, 1961-1966
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 5
- Jerome B. Weber research grant records, 1966-1969
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 6
- North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station proposed regional projects records, 1958-1959, Series 3, Box 29, Folder 7 (Current Folder)
- Paul Harvey publications, 1939-1955
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 8