Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Official Variety Testing Program records, 1961-1966
Agricultural experiment stations
Agriculture -- Experimentation
Field crops -- Varieties
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to the Official Variety Testing Program, which took plant varieties submitted from commercial and experiment stations and tested their qualities. Crops tested included tobacco, cotton, corn, soybeans. Records featured are correspondence and memorandums, a map, and a list of participating organizations.
Lists (Document genres)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- "Studies on the Segregation in Artificial Amphiploids in the Genus Gossypium," records, 1953-1965
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 1
- Tobacco grant projects, 1946-1950
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 2
- Tropical legumes study records, 1975-1976
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 3
- University of Tennessee and Atomic Energy Commission plant irradiation project, 1955-1960
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 4
- Official Variety Testing Program records, 1961-1966, Series 3, Box 29, Folder 5 (Current Folder)
- Jerome B. Weber research grant records, 1966-1969
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 6
- North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station proposed regional projects records, 1958-1959
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 7
- Paul Harvey publications, 1939-1955
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 8