Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- "Studies on the Segregation in Artificial Amphiploids in the Genus Gossypium," records, 1953-1965
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to the National Science Foundation (NSF) project "Studies on the Segregation in Artificial Amphiploids in the Genus Gossypium." Granted funding through the NSF and conducted by N. C. State College's Department of Field Crops, the project researched the genetic behavior of certain hybrid plants as a method of better understanding crops science and improving plant breeding. The records reflect the scope of the project from inception to completion, from the grant proposal submitted to the NSF to the final report, as well as correspondence discussing the status of the project, annual progress reports, and reports from other grant projects researching similar subjects.
National Science Foundation (U.S.)
more info on National Science Foundation (U.S.)
North Carolina State College. Department of Field Crops more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Field Crops
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- "Studies on the Segregation in Artificial Amphiploids in the Genus Gossypium," records, 1953-1965, Series 3, Box 29, Folder 1 (Current Folder)
- Tobacco grant projects, 1946-1950
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 2
- Tropical legumes study records, 1975-1976
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 3
- University of Tennessee and Atomic Energy Commission plant irradiation project, 1955-1960
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 4
- Official Variety Testing Program records, 1961-1966
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 5
- Jerome B. Weber research grant records, 1966-1969
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 6
- North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station proposed regional projects records, 1958-1959
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 7
- Paul Harvey publications, 1939-1955
Series 3, Box 29, Folder 8