Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- North Carolina Soybean Producers Association records, 1977-1979
Associations, institutions, etc.
Soybean -- Research
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to the North Carolina Soybean Producers Association, "a non-profit organization devoted to the interests to the interest of soybean growers and handler." The Association was established "to encourage, promote, and develop more effective soybean production and marketing in North Carolina," expand and improve the soybean market, collect and process information, and work with North Carolina State University to further soybean production, markets, research, and development. The records include correspondence and memorandums, meeting agendas and programs, memorandums of agreement, newsletters and booklets, proposal forms, and other materials.
Agendas (Administrative records)
North Carolina Soybean Producers Association
more info on North Carolina Soybean Producers Association
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- North Carolina Peanut Growers Association records, 1958-1961
Series 3, Box 26, Folder 1
- North Carolina Peanut Growers Association records, 1967-1982
Series 3, Box 26, Folder 2
- North Carolina Soybean Producers Association records, 1966-1973
Series 3, Box 26, Folder 3
- North Carolina Soybean Producers Association records, 1973-1976
Series 3, Box 26, Folder 4
- North Carolina Soybean Producers Association records, 1977-1979, Series 3, Box 26, Folder 5 (Current Folder)