Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association, Inc. records, 1977-1978
Crops -- Certification
Associations, institutions, etc.
- Original Format:
- Typescript (unpublished); Archival collection
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to the actions, activities, and decisions of the North Carolina Crop Improvement Association, Inc. This organization was established to evaluate and approve of new kinds of seeds before they were released for breeding, as well as other methods of improving crop production and industry in North Carolina. The records include lists of registered growers and certified crop varieties, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, financial information, and memorandums and correspondence.
Lists (Document genres)
Agendas (Administrative records)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association, Inc. records, 1974-1977
Series 3, Box 24, Folder 1
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association, Inc. records, 1976-1977
Series 3, Box 24, Folder 2
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association, Inc. records, 1977-1978, Series 3, Box 24, Folder 3 (Current Folder)
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association, Inc. records, 1977-1979
Series 3, Box 24, Folder 4