Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association records, 1944-1956
Seeds -- Certification
Associations, institutions, etc.
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This collection contains records related to the activities, actions, and decisions of the North Carolina Crop Improvement Association, an institution from within the North Carolina State College Station. The Association was established to evaluate and approve of new kinds of seeds before they were released for breeding, as well as other methods of improving crop production and industry in North Carolina. Records include pamphlets and releases listing certified seed from the Association, meeting minutes, committee reports, project reports, memorandums and correspondence, and policies.
Lists (Document genres)
North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
North Carolina Crop Improvement Association more info on North Carolina Crop Improvement Association
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- North Carolina Association of Soil and Water Conservation Districts Research Committee resolutions, 1979
Series 3, Box 23, Folder 5
- North Carolina Board of Farm Organizations and Agencies records, 1952-1955
Series 3, Box 23, Folder 6
- North Carolina Cotton Promotion Association, Inc. records, 1980-1983
Series 3, Box 23, Folder 7
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association records, 1944-1956, Series 3, Box 23, Folder 8 (Current Folder)
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association records, 1964-1966
Series 3, Box 23, Folder 9
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association, Inc. records, 1971-1972
Series 3, Box 23, Folder 10
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association, Inc. records, 1975
Series 3, Box 23, Folder 11