Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- North Carolina Cotton Promotion Association, Inc. records, 1980-1983
Associations, institutions, etc.
- Original Format:
- Typescript (unpublished); Archival collection
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to meetings conducted by the North Carolina Cotton Promotion Association, an organization established for cotton producers and others involved in cotton production. The records include minutes, schedules, and programs for annual meetings of the Association, as well as a directory of its board members, representatives, and advisers.
Schedules (Time plans)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- North Carolina Association of Soil and Water Conservation Districts Research Committee resolutions, 1979
Series 3, Box 23, Folder 5
- North Carolina Board of Farm Organizations and Agencies records, 1952-1955
Series 3, Box 23, Folder 6
- North Carolina Cotton Promotion Association, Inc. records, 1980-1983, Series 3, Box 23, Folder 7 (Current Folder)
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association records, 1944-1956
Series 3, Box 23, Folder 8
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association records, 1964-1966
Series 3, Box 23, Folder 9
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association, Inc. records, 1971-1972
Series 3, Box 23, Folder 10
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association, Inc. records, 1975
Series 3, Box 23, Folder 11