Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Good Seed Week poster
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- This folder contains a poster for and event called Good Seed Week. Scheduled for the first week of spring, Good Seed Week advertises "If you interest is growing, good seed helps insure good results.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Crop Science administrative policies regarding publicity, 1963-1967
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 9
- Crop Science Special Seminar announcements, 1976-1978
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 10
- Crop Science seminars records, 1962-1965
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 11
- School of Agriculture Department Heads Meeting records, 1954-1956
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 12
- Proposal of dividing Agronomy Department into Departments of Field Crops and Soils, 1955
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 13
- Field Crops Department administration information, 1955-1959
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 14
- Good Seed Week poster, Series 2, Box 15, Folder 15 (Current Folder)
- Crop Science Department Holiday newsletters, 1957-1973
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 16
- Long range planning for the School of Agriculture, 1957
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 17
- Physical Plant records, 1982-1986
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 18
- School of Agriculture and Life Sciences policies and procedures, 1972-1983
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 19
- Questionnaire on Black employment
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 20
- Report on Programa Cooperativo de Maiz by P. H. Harvey, circa 1962-1964
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 21