Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Inter-Disciplinary Research Committees, 1962
Agriculture -- Economic aspects
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains memorandums, reports, and other office records related to Inter-Disciplinary Research Committees established at North Carolina State's School of Agriculture. There were several Inter-Disciplinary Research Committees set up to examine issues in such areas as field crops, livestock, poultry, feed grains, forage crops, and protein sources.
North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Crop Science Department Program Committee, 1964
Series 2, Box 14, Folder 2
- North Carolina Grain Production and Marketing Committee, 1951-1955
Series 2, Box 14, Folder 3
- Inter-Disciplinary Research Committees, 1962, Series 2, Box 14, Folder 4 (Current Folder)
- Agronomy Department Records Committee, 1944
Series 2, Box 14, Folder 5
- Field Crops Department study committees, 1956-61
Series 2, Box 14, Folder 6