Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Genetics and Breeding programs and committees records, 1947-1954
Universities and colleges -- Curricula
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains office papers related to courses and programs in genetics and animal and plant breeding at N. C. State and established committees on genetics and breeding. Included are curriculum for genetics and breeding programs, reports on proposed courses, and correspondence between committee members. The records reflect the additions of and changes to different graduate programs and undergraduate majors.
North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Genetics and Breeding programs and committees records, 1947-1954, Series 2, Box 13, Folder 13 (Current Folder)
- Committee on Relationships Between the Agricultural Experiment Station and the U.S. Department of Agriculture records, 1962
Series 2, Box 13, Folder 14