- Yesterday and Today, Tobacco Harvesting
Tobacco -- Harvesting
Tobacco industry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
16mm, silent, color
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Color film, silent. Shows footage of a mechanical tobacco harvester (Roanoke Harvester) harvesting tobacco and then the tobacco being packed for bulk curing. Filmed in the early 1960s
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.