- Raking, Mowing, Cutting, and Drying Hay
Crops -- Drying
- Original Format:
16mm, silent, color
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Color film, silent. Late 1950s film showing how one could mow, rake, bale and dry hay in a day using various machines. The Campbell Heating Co. drier is shown in the film. Appears to have been filmed on farm land on North Carolina State College's campus, the NC State College smokestack is seen in the background.
Campbell Heating Co.
more info on Campbell Heating Co.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.