- Raking, Mowing, and Crimping Hay, 1957
- Original Format:
- 16mm, silent, color
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Color film, silent. 1957 film showing a hay mower and a hay rake at work in the field. Appears to have been filmed in Raleigh on North Carolina State College land near the State Fair Grounds (Dorton Arena appears in the background in some of the film).
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.