- J.C. Taylor Farm, spraying alfalfa crop with pesticides
Pests -- Control
- Original Format:
16 mm film, silent, color
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Silent, color film. Shows Mathieson chemicals being spread by various machines on an alfalfa farm. Early 1960s.
more info on Taylor, J.C.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.