- Blueberry Mechanization, a North Carolina case study
Agricultural machinery -- Maintenance and repair
Agriculture -- Economic aspects
- Original Format:
- 16mm, magnetic sound, color
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- North Carolina State University. Visual Aids Department more info on North Carolina State University. Visual Aids Department
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Color film with sound. Produced by the Visual Aids Department in cooperation with the Agricultural Extension Service, North Carolina State University. Appears to be from 1968-1970. Photography: R.A. Mills. Script: R.P. Rohrbach, C.M. Mainland. Narration: R.S. Edwards.
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
Sasser, Ralph more info on Sasser, Ralph
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.