- Garfield Coble Farm
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Written on back: "Agr'l Eng'r No.: 11.723," "#87 Plan and Feed Barn," "Place Made: "Garfield Coble Farm - Randolphe County," "Date Made: 2-10-44," and "Taken by: D S Weaver"
Weaver, David S.
more info on Weaver, David S. (David Stathem), 1896-1966
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).