- Nine-inch Stroke Pump with 82-gallon Reserve Tank
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- This nine-inch stroke pump, with an 82-gallon reserve tank, is installed in a concrete pit on a properous dairy farm. It delivers water to the milk plant for washing and boiler feed, and serves 40 water bowls for cows in the 80-stanchion main barn.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).