- Gould's Water Pump Installation
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- A typical installation of a water system pump in the barn of a large dairy farm. This 3.4-horse-powered jet-type pump draws water from a 160-foot well, with a water level sufficiently high so that the jet assembly is placed at a depth of 90 to 100 feet. This type pump is interchangeable for either shallow well or deep well operation.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).