- Prefabricated, sectional combination milkhouse and dary barn # 87.
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Weaver, David S. more info on Weaver, David S. (David Stathem), 1896-1966
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Barn designed by D.S. Weaver to convert "barnyard" milk production to Grade "A" producers. Barn and milkhouse approved by State Board of Health.
Weaver, David S.
more info on Weaver, David S. (David Stathem), 1896-1966
Wilkes County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).