- Water bucket on pulley
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: This "water-boy," having served faithfully for a perios of 20 years on a Franklin, N.C. County farm was replaced by a hydraulic ram, which needs no pumping, no carrying. String fro pulling up - over 500 feet!
Franklin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).