- Mr. Paul Kelly's gin, Sanford, N.C.
Cotton gins and ginning
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: Close up of Y connection ahead of air-line cleaner. One side of Y to radiatior for hot air, the other side to telescope for cold air and cotton.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).