- Hay drying demonstration
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from negatives envelope: F.A. Needham Farm. Hay cut 5:30 pm, May 19th. Rained May 20th 8 am. 1 hour sun around noon. Baled 3:00 pm May 20th. 60-65% moisture. Dried -1 pm May 21st. 1 extra layer of hay
Alamance County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).