Download PDF (11.1 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- "Immediate Solar-Energy Utilization Using Greenhouse Bulk Curing and Drying System" by B. K. Huang and C. G. Bowers, Jr., 1976
Agriculture -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Huang, B. K. more info on Huang, B. K.
- Bowers, C. G., Jr. more info on Bowers, C. G., Jr.
- Coverage Date:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains the report "Immediate Solar-Energy Utilization Using Greenhouse Bulk Curing and Drying System" by B. K. Huang and C. G. Bowers, Jr., and prepared for the National Science Foundation. It was the final report for a grant project, researched during the period covering January 1975 to April 1976. The project studied an efficient system of utilizing solar energy for bulk curing tobacco in a greenhouse. The final report includes tables filled with information, charts, diagrams, photographs, mathematical formulas, and an analytical simulation for the greenhouse thermal circuit.
Charts (Graphic documents)
Drawings (Visual works)
National Science Foundation (U.S.)
more info on National Science Foundation (U.S.)
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- "Immediate Solar-Energy Utilization Using Greenhouse Bulk Curing and Drying System" by B. K. Huang and C. G. Bowers, Jr., 1976, Series 4, Box 20, Folder 1 (Current Folder)