Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- "Year-Round Solar-Energy Utilization in Bulk-Curing/Greenhouse System" by B. K. Huang, 1981
- Item identifier:
- Huang, B. K. more info on Huang, B. K.
- Coverage Date:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains the report "Year-Round Solar-Energy Utilization in Bulk-Curing/Greenhouse System" by Professor B. K. Huang and prepared for the United States Department of Energy and the United States Department of Agriculture. It was the final report for a grant project, researched during the period covering April 1979 to December 1980. Conducted by the North Carolina State University's Biological and Agricultural Engineering Department, the project researched greenhouse solar systems for curing and processing plants, such as tobacco. The report contains diagrams, tables, graphs, mathematical formulas, photographs, and charts to support it research findings.
Charts (Graphic documents)
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
United States. Department of Energy more info on United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Agriculture more info on United States. Department of Agriculture
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- "Year-Round Solar-Energy Utilization in Bulk-Curing/Greenhouse System" by B. K. Huang, 1981, Series 3, Box 20, Folder 2 (Current Folder)