Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Finger-wheel rake development, 1946-1948
Agriculture -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to the development and use of a finger-wheel rake agricultural machine. This type of wheel rake was developed to be mounted on a tractor so it could simply and efficiently harvest and collect crops, such as sweet potatoes and hay. Included are an experiment station bulletin "The Sweet Potato Vine-Row Harvester," a report "A Finger-Wheel Cultivator for Row Crops," correspondence, and an assembly plan view for the machinery.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Seed planter-fertilizer distributor machinery articles and clippings, 1942-1945
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 3
- Seed planter-fertilizer distributor machinery records, 1942-1954
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 4
- Seed planter-fertilizer distributor machinery records, 1942-1943
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 5
- The Design of the Malta Band Row fertilizer distributor, circa 1946
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 6
- Wheel rake development, 1944-1956
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 7
- Finger-wheel rake development, 1946-1948, Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 8 (Current Folder)
- Design Data on Hay Rakes: A Preliminary Report by Charles A. Routh, and other records on hay rakes
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 9
- "The Design of the Homemade Overshot Waterwheel, Progress Report, No. 1" by G. Wallace Giles, 1913-1938
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 10
- "An Invitation to Manufacture the Vine-Row," and related records
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 11