Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Wheel rake development, 1944-1956
Agriculture -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains assorted publications and other records related to the development and use of a wheel rake agricultural machine. The wheel rake was developed to be a simple to operate machine, and when mounted to a tractor would efficiently harvest and collect crops, such as sweet potatoes and hay. Included are a wide variety of records, such as many types of publications (circulars, bulletins, journal articles), reports, advertisements, correspondence regarding the rake, graphs, tables filled with statistics, and research notes.
Charts (Graphic documents)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Seed planter-fertilizer distributor machinery articles and clippings, 1942-1945
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 3
- Seed planter-fertilizer distributor machinery records, 1942-1954
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 4
- Seed planter-fertilizer distributor machinery records, 1942-1943
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 5
- The Design of the Malta Band Row fertilizer distributor, circa 1946
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 6
- Wheel rake development, 1944-1956, Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 7 (Current Folder)
- Finger-wheel rake development, 1946-1948
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 8
- Design Data on Hay Rakes: A Preliminary Report by Charles A. Routh, and other records on hay rakes
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 9
- "The Design of the Homemade Overshot Waterwheel, Progress Report, No. 1" by G. Wallace Giles, 1913-1938
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 10
- "An Invitation to Manufacture the Vine-Row," and related records
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 11