Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Wheel rake development, 1944-1956
Agriculture -- Research
- Original Format:
Multiple materials (materials for groups)
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains assorted publications and other records related to the development and use of a wheel rake agricultural machine. The wheel rake was developed to be a simple to operate machine, and when mounted to a tractor would efficiently harvest and collect crops, such as sweet potatoes and hay. Included are a wide variety of records, such as many types of publications (circulars, bulletins, journal articles), reports, advertisements, correspondence regarding the rake, graphs, tables filled with statistics, and research notes.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Seed planter-fertilizer distributor machinery articles and clippings, 1942-1945
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 3
- Seed planter-fertilizer distributor machinery records, 1942-1954
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 4
- Seed planter-fertilizer distributor machinery records, 1942-1943
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 5
- The Design of the Malta Band Row fertilizer distributor, circa 1946
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 6
- Wheel rake development, 1944-1956, Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 7 (Current Folder)
- Finger-wheel rake development, 1946-1948
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 8
- Design Data on Hay Rakes: A Preliminary Report by Charles A. Routh, and other records on hay rakes
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 9
- "The Design of the Homemade Overshot Waterwheel, Progress Report, No. 1" by G. Wallace Giles, 1913-1938
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 10
- An Invitation to Manufacture the Vine-Row, and related records
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 11