Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- The Design of the Malta Band Row fertilizer distributor, circa 1946
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains a report in the form of a booklet titled "The Design of the Malta Band Row, 1946 Model." It contains pages of tables filled with statistics gathered from the use of the Malta band-row fertilizer distributor, and a bill of material for the agricultural machinery.
Lists (Document genres)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Seed planter-fertilizer distributor machinery articles and clippings, 1942-1945
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 3
- Seed planter-fertilizer distributor machinery records, 1942-1954
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 4
- Seed planter-fertilizer distributor machinery records, 1942-1943
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 5
- The Design of the Malta Band Row fertilizer distributor, circa 1946, Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 6 (Current Folder)
- Wheel rake development, 1944-1956
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 7
- Finger-wheel rake development, 1946-1948
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 8
- Design Data on Hay Rakes: A Preliminary Report by Charles A. Routh, and other records on hay rakes
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 9
- "The Design of the Homemade Overshot Waterwheel, Progress Report, No. 1" by G. Wallace Giles, 1913-1938
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 10
- "An Invitation to Manufacture the Vine-Row," and related records
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 11