Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Seed planter-fertilizer distributor machinery articles and clippings, 1942-1945
Agriculture -- Research
Planting (Plant culture)
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains various publications about agricultural machinery that would efficiently plant cotton seeds and distribute fertilizer in the field. Developed at North Carolina State College, the "Once Over" machine was designed to save time and labor for cotton farming, especially for small farms. The records include articles, newspaper clippings, and other publications.
Clippings (Information artifacts)
North Carolina State College
more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Seed planter-fertilizer distributor machinery articles and clippings, 1942-1945, Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 3 (Current Folder)
- Seed planter-fertilizer distributor machinery records, 1942-1954
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 4
- Seed planter-fertilizer distributor machinery records, 1942-1943
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 5
- The Design of the Malta Band Row fertilizer distributor, circa 1946
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 6
- Wheel rake development, 1944-1956
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 7
- Finger-wheel rake development, 1946-1948
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 8
- Design Data on Hay Rakes: A Preliminary Report by Charles A. Routh, and other records on hay rakes
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 9
- "The Design of the Homemade Overshot Waterwheel, Progress Report, No. 1" by G. Wallace Giles, 1913-1938
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 10
- "An Invitation to Manufacture the Vine-Row," and related records
Series 2, Legalbox 7, Folder 11