Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Anthracite Institute memorandums of understanding and records, 1950-1952
Agriculture -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains primarily a memorandums of understanding made between the North Carolina State College and the Anthracite Institute of Pennsylvania, as well as other office records documenting their collaborations. The research project studied the efficiency of anthracite as a fuel for curing tobacco. Besides the memorandums of understanding, records include correspondence and memorandums.
North Carolina State College
more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Loan agreements, 1949-1959
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 1
- Anthracite Institute memorandums of understanding and records, 1950-1952, Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 2 (Current Folder)
- Bloxham Engineering, Inc. records, 1952-1954
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 3
- Butler Manufacturing Company memorandums of understanding and records, 1951-1960
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 4
- Farmers Cooperative Exchange and United Cooperatives, Inc. memorandums of understanding and records, 1952
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 5
- The Hofft Company memorandums of understanding, 1951-1952
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 6
- "Facilities for Off-Farm Drying and Storage of Small Grain and Corn" records, 1948
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 7
- Scott Viner Company collaborations records, 1949-1959
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 8
- Memorandums of understanding, 1942-1959
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 9
- Records on sucker-application patent, 1947-1960
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 10